Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dog Daze

I thought I would share a few of my older scrapbook pages with you today. Subjects: dogs & weddings! (and one baby).

I had just bought the baby hand print stamp & wanted to put it to use. I created this blank page for a baby girl - black, white, pink color scheme. Right hand side left open for journaling.


Oh, I loved my wedding invitations! Polka dots & teal - two of my favorite things! This is how they look in my "scrapguestbook".



Two pages from Lindsay's wedding scrappicturebook. The 2nd one is the Christmas tree Kevin proposed in front of.


My baby girl - Silvie! I know I'm bias, but she really is too cute!


And Silvie would rather be with a dog over a human any day, so she's absolutely loves it when her friends come over to play. She has never been intimated that the majority of her friends are twice her size - just jumps right in!


The three labs in the Koi pond. Too cute!

Bonus: Silvie & Ralfie playing under their futon.

Happy Wednesday! The weekend will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |