Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Creations

Some of what I created this weekend -


Pillows for the hammock - love the retro country chic fabric! I thoroughly enjoyed these pillows Sunday afternoon (of course with New Moon - second time through the Twilight series)

Wall art - Terri found this fabric at Jo-Ann's on the clearance rack - Can you believe it?!? It's gorgeous.

Theses are the first totes I've made & I think they turned out pretty good:) I have ordered bamboo curved handles, but used the dowels to get an idea of what it would look like. The navy & green floral one has contrasting greenpolka dot lining, making it easier to see into the big hole. I also added pockets on the inside of of the navy one - next time I'll add a few more.

These bags are oversized - just how i like them! Also will be great beach bags. As stated in previous posts, I have TONS of fabric, so let me know if you want a bag! I also have enough of the navy floral fabric for probably 3 or 4 more bags this size. I'll post other designs as I create them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Love Love these bags!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |