Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy July!

I apologize for being slack with the posting this past week. I have been so busy at work and at home that I just crash on the deck or by the pool by the end of the day. Anywho, I got a Cricut yesterday and I am so excited about it! Woohoo!!!! I was a busy paper cutting machine last night. I have many projects coming up for different parties and various sundries and the Cricut will be ever so helpful. I started a scrapbook page last night based on the first song from our wedding - Be here now by Mason Jennings. Can't wait to show it off:)

I have been working on bags as well, giving them away to be road tasted for now, with hopes to sell in the fall. Let me know if you are interested in anything particular & I'll give you a good price in these early stages. (wink, wink)

We had a great 4th & I hope everyone enjoyed celebrating America's birthday. Happy Monday:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |