Monday, September 21, 2009

My Daddy is 60!

Holy Crow, its been a busy month! I've been here, there, and everywhere and its not over yet! T minus 48 hours till departure time for Tahoe for what is promising to be the Wedding of the year. I am beyond excited for Tracey & Mike and cannot wait for the weekend! Woohoo! We also pulled off my Dad's 60th surprise party on Friday without a hitch, and he was actually suprised! I couldn't believe it, I just knew he would figure it out. The only thing I forgot the whole weekend was my camera, so I can't post any pics from the party until I get them in my email box. In the meantime, check out some of these mini scrapbook pages that we used for decorations. We hung them from strings all around the party area - it was very cute!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |