Friday, December 11, 2009

Handmade Holiday


It's a handmade holiday year around here!  I forgot to keep my Christmas decorations away from the movers, so they are in storage all this year (oops!)  My mom gave me a few little things and I have been making several things that will be doing double duty come Dec. 25 as gifts. 



I love these ornament vases - I did these in my favorite teal/pink combo, but I'm sure to try out different colors between now & Christmas Day.



BTW, these would also make excellent wedding/holiday party decorations.



All you need are sticks, shatterproof ornaments, ribbon, flat ornaments (for vase decorations), vases (any size & shape!), ribbon, batting, and hot glue.  A tutuorial can be found here on Indie Fixx.  Happy Handmade Holidays!


Here's to wishing Santa brings me a much needed new Camera this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |