Here is a progress report for my January goals:
1) Get at least 30 items on Etsy - got to 20 items, sold 2 and had a pretty large custom order
2) Develop a plan for marketing to stores - halfway there!
3) Hire a painter - nope :(
4) Make a dentist appt. - yes and went! healthy teeth:)
5) Join a club here at the coast - looked and looked, didn't find one. look in morehead city
6) Finish product sheet for name signs - yes!
7) Do a blog post every day Monday - Friday - I think i only missed one day!
8) Run at least 4 times a week - yes!
9) Build my store on Artfire - no :(
10) Post or comment regularly on other's blogs - much improved!
Now of my February goals (with a few carry-overs):
1) Get at least 30 items on Etsy
2) Hire a painter
3) Build my store on Artfire
4) Post or comment regularly on other's blogs
5) Scoutie Girl's 52 weeks of blogging your passion (more on this tomorrow - I just started her book!)
6) Run 5 times a week
7) Finish marketing plan for stores
8) Sew more!
9) develop blog series for each day
10) Blog give-aways: make a list, reach out to others
11) Tag blog posts, past and present
Now I have to go do #6! Happy Monday Lovelies:)