Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tasty Thursday - Cajun Chicken Pasta

Good morning lovelies!

My camera is in the shop this week. Yes, the one I just got for Christmas. The lens won't open. Totally bummed. But Canon says I will have it back in a week's time and it will work like new. So I could not take pictures on my cuisine this week. Another bummer!

I did make one of the Pioneer Woman's recipes on Monday and lucky for ya'll, she takes pictures and gives instruction! I made her Cajun Chicken Pasta and, hmmmmm, loved it! The only thing I modified was the heavy cream and the sauce. (Are ya'll seeing a trend here? no cream, no cheese, etc. Blame in on CAT.) Because the sauce won't really thicken up without the cream, I only used 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 1/4 cup of milk, and 1/8 cup of wine. This was enough sauce to coat the noodles and give them a little flavor. And it passed CAT's test. He loved it as well!

Get the recipes and instructions here.

Up next week - Sauteed Scallops. yum.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |