Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Carolina Handmade {Nicole Faby Photography}


Another great installment today in the Carolina Handmade series! Nicole Faby is amazing photography located in the Raleigh area and available for travel. She takes beautiful, artistic photos during her sessions and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I will let the photos speak for her talent! See the interview below:

Name: Nicole Faby
Company: Nicole Faby Photography LLC
Store/Website: www.nicolefabyphotography.com

How did you get started in your craft/art? I have always loved taking photos but the turning point was after my son was born!

Is this your day job or a hobby? I like to call it a dream job I get to do daily!

What is your favorite thing about creating/design/imagery? Capturing moments in time for people to treasure forever! And being involved in peoples most special moments every week! I am so lucky to be surrounded by new babies, new beginings, and SO much love!

Who is your strongest supporter? My friends and family are amazing!! They are always helping me with new ideas and promoting my business!
What keeps you motivated? My clients kind words and reactions to my photos

Any thing else you would like to tell us? Mention Marian and Perfect Chance Memories and receive $15 off a session! I travel too!!

Thanks for sharing with us Nicole! Don't forget to sign up for a session with Nicole, mention me, and receive $15 off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |