Monday, July 26, 2010

what I did this weekend

Here's one of the projects I did this weekend.  Pillows!
I got the basic tutorial here on V and Co.   I modified it slightly to fit the pillows I already had and made my flowers slightly smaller.  My petals are tighter as well, which looks better since I used a heavy cotton canvas rather than the felt.  I used vintage buttons for the center.

I made these with the intention of putting them in one of the guest rooms, but I love them so much they may go in the living room!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I really like it- I am impressed that you had the patience to make the flower. I really like the petals your way as oppose to the original.

And to think all I did this weekend was make a red velvet cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |