Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pinwheels Round 2 {reunion}


The pinwheels got to party two weekends in a row! My 10 year high school reunion was last weekend and my plan was to do simple decorations with a focus on photos from our high school days. Our colors were navy and gold, so I reused two of the pinwheels from the Francis wedding and covered the middle with gold cardstock. My mom found these great gold mums which I covered in navy and white fabric. To display the pictures, I used double sided tape to attach a clothespin to a dowel. Stick the dowel down into the potted mums and clip your pictures in clothespins. I also made two banners for the walls!

centerpiece

tables 2

tables

IMG_7518

banner clean

And the reunion was a blast! It was great to see everyone and act like we are still 18!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |