Friday, January 21, 2011

7 facts and stylish blogger award


Suz over at Suz's Treats sweetly gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. So nice!


Here's the scoop for this one:
1. Link to the blogger{s} who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 ladies& let them know you did.

My 7 facts:

1. I finally got my husband a good almond cake. After almost 3 years of marriage! Our wedding cake got rear-ended on the way so it never made it, my attempt to make one failed, the cupcake bakery didn't make almond. But yesterday I got him one! (and it was delicious)

2. I am over the snow. I live at the beach, therefore I do not really care for the fluffy white stuff. Bring on the spring!

3. Like Annie, I hate to hear people chew or make noises with their mouths. I mean hate it. I often have to remove myself from being to close to someone who smacks or use all my self-restraint not to snap & embarrass myself!

4. My constant to-do list overwhelms me. Between my day job, crafting, blogging, online marketing and selling, marketing and selling to stores, cooking, and keeping the house clean, I feel there are never enough hours in the day.

5. I just bought a serger! Super excited about this. It actually came in last week, but I've been traveling, working, and living, so I've only practiced on it so far. More projects to come soon, I promise.

6. I have no fewer than 4 picture sets ready to go for Tasty Thursday, with lots of yummy stuff. But due to #4, the recipes have yet to make it a blog post.

7. I love blogging! My little ole' blog is fun for me:) I'm glad y'all follow along with my ramblings and such. Thank you!

Due #4 (again), my list of 15 will have to wait until I have another free 15 minutes:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |