Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vinyl Quotes {home decor}


One of my favorite quotes regarding family is from the Avett Brothers' song Murder in the City. "Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name." I've been thinking for a while that I wanted to use it in my house somewhere and decided last week that the kitchen would be the perfect place - after all, it is where the family usually gathers!

IMG_7990

IMG_7991

IMG_7992

I used a 3" font on my Cricut - I didn't want to the quote to totally consume the kitchen, just add a little detail above our pantry. I already had black and yellow vinyl from previous projects, so I "popped" the quote with yellow for love and name, since my kitchen is accented with yellow already.

I am very happy with it! What do y'all think??

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love this! The yellow is so perfect too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |