Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Button Cone {handmade wares}


Happy March! Man, this has been a quick year already.

I had an extra cone leftover from some holiday decorations and I have a crazy amount of buttons. Like, thousands of buttons. So I combined 'em!
IMG_8090
This would be really cute in a little girls room. Maybe make three or four in different sizes to group together.
IMG_8088
I've got it in one of our guest rooms for now - I'm sure y'all know by now that my house is full of color so this fits into my decor perfectly.
IMG_8095
See? Lots of color between the flowers in the picture, the old gumball machine, and my favorite clock that my granddaddy made me. What do y'all think?

And here's a bonus picture - the beginning of our gallery wall in the hallway:
IMG_8094

1 comment:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

That is a really cute idea! And it could go with any holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |