Monday, June 3, 2013

Tournament season has begun!


My job with Release Marine takes me all over the place and this week marks the start of our 2013 tournament tour.  7 hours to Savannah today and 10 hours to Biloxi tomorrow.  We will be set up all week at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Billfish Classic selling apparel and fighting chairs.  I'll take some great pictures to share with y'all!  In the meantime, here are some pictures to catch y'all up on what I have been working on this past year.

Marlin ladies shirt

Set up at a boat show.  How cute is the romper??

My favorite custom bag and clutch of the year!


Coral and starfish 


A shot of one of our popular Release Marine apparel shirts during the Fighting Chair Competition.

Hope y'all enjoyed the quick catch-up! Cheers from Savannah!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |