Friday, May 8, 2009

Let's Go Pack (& other inspirations)

So, as many of you know, I am part of a Wolfpack family and my nephews are true Wolfpack boys - bleeding red & white. I created the scrapbook page below - which I think is absolutely adorable for my sister-in-law so her family can enjoy the spirit of football year round!
Unfortunately, the picture came out dark ( a new camera is not yet in the budget!) This is the journaling: "We like the cooler days, the start of a new year, and the color of the leaves when they change, but no doubt about it, our favorite thing about the fall is" NC STATE FOOTBALL

Here a few other pages I created from my cutest inspirations - Carson & Maddox. Love, love, love the "a day in g-daddy's yard" page!
and a baby Carson page:Baby Maddox:
Don't forget Mother's Day is Sunday! Have a good weekend & keep an eye out for what inspires you - I know I will!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |