Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today


This morning I was feeling very Chi Omega-ish. So I wore my owl pin as a necklace.Pretty, huh?

Then around lunch I found out that one of my dear sisters had gone into labor.  Apparently, my intuition was trying to tell me something this morning!  I am excited to meet Elizabeth Glenn Yancey and am very happy that mommy, baby, and daddy are all doing well.

I came home from work and whipped this up for little Elizabeth. 

I’m not a mom but I hear that these ribbons blankets are just great. 

My sister-in-law makes them all the time.  This was my first and I’m very happy with how it turned out.
 
And I’m also hoping Kristen doesn’t read my blog before I get her this blanket!

And a clutch for the happy mother.

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |