Monday, November 16, 2009

Man!

Man! I've been slack about posting! I've had everything in the world going on in the past month:) I hope to update on all of it once I am in the same household as my husband's computer.  It currently stores the majority of my pictures!

I do have some Christmas cards to show you.  Sorry about the quality of the photos - I made this for the auction for Couture for a Cause & forgot to photograph them before the show started.  Which was awesome by the way.  Hilary Delbridge & the rest of the folks at ME-3 did a really great job!

I'll start with a few from the show:
Wow!
 Very Colorful! Just like me!
 I really, really wanted this dress! I got outbid:(

And some of my stuff displayed:

 
 
 
And the Christmas Cards:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday Ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |