Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Monogrammed Annabelle Bags

Wow, I've been a bad blogger this week! I've been here, there, and everywhere: only not on the computer. I apologize dear readers!

I have been wanting to show ya'll my Monogrammed Annabelle bags for a few weeks now, so I'm excited about this post today! This bag style is easily becoming my favorite. It is easy to use, lightweight, and usually big enough for everything I need. On days that I need more stuff, it fits comfortable into my tote bags. Monogram is available for $9 extra!



I hope to update my Etsy store this month & this will definitely be in the shop!

1 comment:

Summer said...

You are very talented!! I love this bag. I hope you and Chance are lovin' life there at the beach ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |