Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday House Tour {house tour}


It's been a while since I've continued the house tour, huh? Sorry about that. We do have almost every room painted now so I can continue after that holidays!

I'm here today to share some Holiday cheer with my Christmas decorations. I love the way everything turned out for our first Christmas in our new home!

IMG_7727
Front Door!

IMG_7718
Entry Way

IMG_7685
Miss Silvie wrapped up in the tree skirt!

IMG_7720
Wolfpack snowman and santas displayed in the dining room

IMG_7721
with ornaments and a handmade ornament vase!

IMG_7719

IMG_7714
my pink tree in the kitchen!

IMG_7715
love these wire presents I picked up on sale last year!

IMG_7716
the tree in the daylight

IMG_7703
all lit up!

IMG_7706
mantle decorations!

IMG_7704
with the stockings!

IMG_7702
the whole sh'bang!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |