Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year my lovely friends and readers! Welcome to any of you new followers, also! I'm glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy my random ramblings, crafts, and recipes:)

I don't have any new projects to post today, although I made quite a few Christmas presents this year. December, Christmas, and the New Year really got away from me this go round and I wasn't able to get up with this blog so much - sorry! My pillows were very successful (!), my social life busy, my craft show good (!), and my goals for a handmade holiday very high. All this culminated in my being knocked off my feet for a few days last week. In December 2011, I will have to plan better and start earlier.

Thank you so much to all of you who have supported me in 2010! I look forward to sharing more projects, recipes, and stories with you in 2011!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

Share |